Town of Churchill Utilities
Please click the links below for information on why rates are increasing, our facilities and their operating costs, the proposed rates, and the next steps.
Why are rates increasing?
- Utility Facilities
- Town Actions to Reduce the Deficit
- 2009-2017 Utility Operating Results
- 5-Year Utility Capital Plan
- Unaccounted for Water
- Graph of Expenses *Please note that the graph does not include the costs recovered through billing/work orders and wages and benefits include all utility operations including the sewer and water crew and any personal involved with digs, thaws or any other works relating to water and wastewater*
- Scenario 1 (Rate based solely on water use) and Scenario 2 (Combination of rate increase and tax levy)
- Rate Comparison *All municipalities have different utility operations and different challenges that effect their operational costs and consumer rates. This breakdown provides an idea of what other municipalities charge however it is not a complete comparison*
- Hydro Bond
This process is currently ongoing and more information will be provided to the community once the Town has received information from the PUB. If you have any questions about the information above please contact the Town Administration Services Office at 204-675-8871.